The Wyoming Mental Health Professions Licensing Board regulates the practice of Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC), Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT), Licensed Addictions Therapists (LAT), Certified Social Workers (CSW), Certified Addictions Practitioners (CAP), Certified Addictions Practitioners Assistants (CAPA), and Certified Mental Health Workers (CMHW) soley for the protection of the public.This Board does not have jurisdiction or authority over mental health agencies. 

You as the consumer have the right to file a complaint against a licensed Mental Health Professional.  You have the right to verify that a person is a licensed individual and you have the right to know if a licensed individual has been disciplined by the Board. This information can be found on this website or by contacting the Board office. Contact information is under the "Contact Us" tab above.

The Wyoming Mental Health Professions Licensing Board is staffed through the Professional Licensing Boards Office, a division of A&I.